If there's one thing Facebook is known for, it's breaking up happy marriages and inventing the Super Poke. If there's one thing New Mexico is known for, it's alien encounters and their invention of the Super Probe.
Avoid cyber pokes, broken homes, and alien abduction by diving headfirst into The Dirty Dash - the state's, nation's, and, heck, probably the galaxy's muddiest race.
Mud, much like a well-groomed beard, shields your face from harsh UV rays, the gaze of unwanted admirers, and effectively conceals years of untreated acne. Applied to the whole body, it can conceal you from extraterrestrials and put a sloppy smile all over your unwashed face.
So make some friends, knock down some enemies, save your marriage, and propel yourself through miles of intergalactic filth at The Dirty Dash New Mexico. You'll sweep past obstacles at every turn, and in the end, you might just overcome the greatest obstacle of all, heart disease.*
*These statements have not been verified by the FDA
6915 Montgomery Blvd. N.E.
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Friday, August 22, 2014
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Directions from Albuquerque:
• Head east on I-40 and take exit 179 or 181 and head east via the frontage road (NM333 or Old Rt. 66).
• Turn left (north) on NM344 (Edgewood Main Street).
• Once north of the freeway, turn left (west) on W Frontage road and continue for about ¾ miles.
• The entrance to Wildlife West Nature Park will be on the right (87 W Frontage Road).
• Signs and parking staff will be on site to direct you.
• Please do not take exit 187! Trust us on this one, don't listen to your GPS unless you like sitting in your car for long periods of time.
Photos will be available a few days
after the race at Flo-foto.
After the race, the Eco STARS Project will be there to collect your old and muddy shoes. If you'd like to donate, please look for their pod and place your shoes inside.
|Get It Cheap Registration||$35.00||2/14/2014|
|Early Bird Registration||$45.00||3/28/2014|
|If it Aint Sold Out||$60.00||8/21/2014|
The American Cancer Society Colleges Against cancer is a nationwide collaboration of college students, faculty, and staff dedicated to eliminating cancer by initiating and supporting American Cancer Society programs in college communities.
Colleges Against Cancer is designed and administered by college students and it enables them to fight back against the disease through Advocacy, Cancer Education, Relay For Life and Survivorship.